Managing finances for small businesses can be challenging in today’s fast-paced world. Luckily, the accounting software QuickBooks has become a go-to solution for many business owners. However, managing payments can still be a tedious process. That’s where Zil Money comes in, seamlessly integrating QuickBooks and other accounting software to help businesses manage their payments efficiently. In this blog, we’ll explore the benefits of using Zil Money for QuickBooks payments and other features of Zil Money.
The widely recognized accounting software QuickBooks aids small businesses in managing their finances. It provides several tools and functionalities that assist business owners in monitoring their earnings and expenses, generating and delivering invoices, handling bills and payments, and creating financial reports. Additionally, QuickBooks can manage diverse financial tasks such as payroll management, inventory tracking, and tax preparation.
Benefits of Using Zil Money for QuickBooks Payment
Here are some benefits of using Zil Money for QuickBooks payments:
- Seamless Integration: Zil Money seamlessly integrates with QuickBooks and also with many other accounting software, allowing businesses to manage their payments and accounting in one place easily.
- Simple Setup: Zil Money is easy to set up and use, with no complicated installation or setup process required because we provide a cloud-based platform. Once the service is set up, businesses can immediately start accepting payments.
- Low Transaction Fees Zil Money offers low transaction fees, with no monthly or annual fees. This can be significant cost savings for small businesses just starting.
- Customizable Payment Options: Zil Money allows businesses to send and accept payments online, in person, or through mobile devices. Customers can pay using pay-by-credit bank transfers, or eChecks and many such payment methods.
- Robust Security Features: Zil Money is integrated with 22,000+ banks and financial services in the USA and Canada, showing how all these banks trust us. We provide state of the art security measures.
- Dedicated Customer Support: Zil Money provides dedicated customer support to help businesses with any issues or questions they may have. The service also includes a variety of online resources and training materials to help businesses get the most out of the service.
You Can Pay QuickBooks Payments by 2 Ways:
- Checks: A check is a document instructing a bank to pay money to the person who owns the check. Checks are useful because they can be quickly cashed or deposited. They also keep a record of what occurred, which can benefit both parties involved in the transaction. However, remember that checks are legal documents and should be used cautiously. You can design, write and print checks from the comfort of your home or office using our platform Zil Money.
Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT):
- Physical and Virtual Card Transfer: Bank-issued plastic cards, commonly known as credit or debit cards, allow individuals to regulate personal or business expenses. Virtual debit or credit cards resemble their physical counterparts, having the cardholder’s name, a 16-digit card number, a PIN code, and a CVC. A magnetic strip is on physical cards, while virtual cards can be accessed and used via a smartphone. Customers can pay bills using both these cards, and instant payment and receipt are possible with both cards.
- ACH Transfer: The Automated Clearing House (ACH) is a network that facilitates electronic payments and transfers of funds. NACHA’s secure system routes ACH transfers across a network from one financial institution to another. ACH is processed in batches.
- Wire Transfers: A wire transfer is when you send money to someone else electronically. Compared to ACH, the transfer is faster; once completed, the payment cannot be reversed. This is accomplished through a global network run by banks and other transfer services. Wire transfers do not require the physical transfer of money, but they are settled electronically.
- Contactless Purchase Methods: Contactless payment is a method of making it easier to pay for things. You can do this with a credit or debit card. However, you must exercise caution because overspending is too easy. In the future, there may be some security concerns. Contactless payment allows you to receive payment instantly.
- eChecks: eChecks are a type of electronic funds transfer in which customer payments are processed to the payee’s account via the ACH network, or you could send them via email. The eCheck transaction technology was created to cover traditional paper check processing and transactions, such as bill payments, direct deposit, and other person-to-person transactions.
QuickBooks is an indispensable tool for small businesses to manage their finances efficiently. By integrating with Zil Money, businesses can streamline their QuickBooks payments efficiently. Zil Money provides businesses a secure and reliable platform to seamlessly manage payments. Moreover, businesses can choose from various payment options, including physical and electronic funds transfer methods. So, Why Wait? Open an account at Zil money and manage your business like a pro.