A check instructs a financial institution to pay a specific amount to a designated payee. Checks are used for both personal and business transactions.
Most printers and check printing software support blank check papers. Instead of ordering pre-printed checks, print them instantly on-demand. So, printing your check will require a check printing software to print the necessary information on check papers, and Zil Money will be perfect for you if you are looking for the best check printing software. Our online platform is ideal for this. Check Print Paper offers affordable, secure check printing with watermarks and tamper-proof paper.
Blank check paper lets users print their checks, eliminating the excess order of pre-printed checks. In addition, technology has made blank check paper more secure with watermarks, micro print, and chemical reactivity.
Pre-Printed Check vs Blank Check Paper
Pre-printed check stock might seem the easiest way to give business payments, but it’s riskier, more expensive, and less efficient. Pre-printed checks with bank routing and account numbers are valuable to thieves and fraudsters. With check fraud on the rise, businesses face more security risks when they use pre-printed check stock. In addition, stolen pre-printed checks can go unnoticed for a long time, and the extra time it takes to track and log the inventory of checks can make accounts payable a nightmare.
Blank check paper is entirely blank, so if it falls into the wrong hand, it will not cause any problems. It would be best if you used check printing software to print all your check information on blank paper.
Printing checks on blank check paper is faster, easier, and safer. No more time documenting inventory, locking checks, or replacing printer stock. You can now print checks from numerous bank accounts on the same paper quickly and effortlessly.
Blank Check Paper: The Unique Benefits You’ve Been Missing Out On
- Errorless: Blank check paper avoids pre-printed check errors while writing by hand. Users can enter the correct payee and amount every time they print a check, reducing errors.
- Security: Blank check paper is provided with many security measures like watermark, micro print, and chemical reactivity, making it safer than pre-printed checks.
- Compatibility: Most accounting software works with blank check paper, simplifying financial management. This improves cash flow and financial control for firms.
- Flexibility: Most laser and inkjet printers can print checks on blank check paper, making it convenient and flexible.
- Customization: Businesses can brand and professionalize their checks while printing on blank check paper.
- Lawfulness: Blank check paper is legal and secure.
- Eco-friendly: Using blank check paper instead of pre-printed checks lower waste. If any error in pre-printed checks, we have to dispose of all the printed checks. In this case, while using blank check paper on-demand, you only need to dispose of the printed check.
- Cost-effective: Blank check paper saves businesses money. Ordering a pre-printed check will cost you more money, but on-demand check printing enhances cash flow.
How Can a Blank Check Paper Protect Us from Fraud Activities?
Check printing software will print check information like variables, fixed, and other details on blank check paper. It also eliminates the requirement for secure storage and reduces paper jam checks. Blank check stock saves businesses money and time buying, storing, distributing, and tracking pre-printed stock.
QuickBooks Checks on Blank Check Paper
QuickBooks, a popular accounting program, enables you to pay for fixed assets, inventory and non-inventory parts, services, other charges and track expenses with regular checks. Zil Money solves blank check printing issues in QuickBooks by seamless integration with QuickBooks and other accounting software.
How Zil Money Prints QuickBooks Checks?
Zil Money allows check printing on blank check stock. Our platform is integrated with QuickBooks Online, Xero, Zapier, Zoho, Gusto, and other accounting software. This will allow us to import or export checks from the cloud-based platform connected. Also, Zil Money is integrated with over 22,000+ banks and financial institutions in USA and Canada, so you can print Bank of America, Chase, Wells Fargo checks, and other bank checks.
You only need blank check papers from your local office supply store or Amazon. Zil Money auto-populates fields from cloud-stored account information to save time writing checks for regular payments.
New users can print QuickBooks checks faster on blank check stock with our 15-day free trial. Our all-in-one payments platform also accepts printable checks, eChecks, ACH, and wire transfers.
So, printing on blank check paper is the perfect way to get checks as efficiently as possible. So, stop ordering checks and start printing checks on-demand without wasting your time. Zil Money’s cloud-based financial platform helps small businesses streamline accounts payable and receivable and grow their business.