Pre-printed checks are the most commonly used ones, but check ordering is not an efficient way of getting checks because it will eat away at your time and money. Instead of ordering, start printing them yourself online and receive checks instantly on demand. If you want the best platform for printing checks on a blank check, use Zil Money. Keep reading to learn why a blank check is a better alternative and more efficient than pre-printed checks.
What Is a Check?
A check is a document instructing a bank to pay the person who has the check. The drawer is the person who writes the check, and the payee is the person who receives the cashier’s check. They also keep a record of what occurred, which can benefit both parties involved in the transaction.
Checks or Cheques
Checks and cheques are both forms of the same word. They’re practically identical, except cheques are the British English spelling while checks are the American English spelling. Both signify the same thing.
What is Pre-printed Check?
A pre-printed check has non-variable data already printed on it. The bank name, address, payer details, bank account, routing, and check number are printed on such checks.
Disadvantages of check ordering
- Eat away your money: Ordering and using pre-printed checks can burn a hole in your pocket. Banks charge a hefty cost to print and mail cheques to you. Furthermore, as previously stated, counter and cashier’s checks can be extremely costly. So start printing your checks using Zil Money.
- Not secure: Pre-printed checks have a significant disadvantage in terms of security. They have all your personal information, as well as your bank account number and routing number, printed on them. Thieves and scammers might easily take advantage of this information and wreck trouble.
- Eat away your time: Waiting for an ordered check will take more time, and even if you have to write a check immediately, you will only be able to accomplish it if you are waiting for the ordered check. The check ordered will take many weeks to arrive.
- Wastages: Checks that have already been printed are prone to be thrown away. All the information that cannot be changed is already printed on these checks. So, these checks are no longer useful if the account is closed or modified.
Blank Check vs Pre-printed Check
For the bank account, you can order pre-printed check stocks with the company and other information, including the firm name, address, logo, and MICR line. As the name implies, blank check stock has no pre-printed information. All of the high-security features found on pre-printed paper may still be present.
Benefits of using Blank Checks over Pre-printed check
- Save your time
Check Printing Programs
Zil Money is a cloud-based application that enables users to design and print checks rapidly. This can be a useful tool for companies looking for an alternative to manually writing checks. You won’t have to wait long for the ordered checks, saving you time and money. This time, effort, and money can be used to grow your company.
Software that aids in printing checks is known as check printing software. They aid in check creation, configuration, writing, printing, and customization. Customers can fill out physical or digital copies of checks, print them, and mail, fax, or email them. It does away with traditional checkbooks and bank checks that are already printed.
Is Printing Checks Legal?
Printing checks is perfectly legal in the United States. If a check is written in accordance with the Uniform Consumer Court Regulations, it is considered legal tender and must be accepted by banks.
A crucial requirement for printing checks is the group of characters in the bottom left corner of your check. The check, bank account, and routing numbers must all be known.
Benefits of Check Printing Programs
- Avoid manual filling.
- Can handle finance efficiently.
- Save money.
- Can handle multiple accounts in one platform.
- Can implement branding in your check.
- Security is guaranteed.
- Save time.
- Keep finance data as secure as possible.
- Check Fraud can be controlled.
- Can get updated checks.
- Theft prevention.
- Undeniable convenience.
- Increase flexibility.
- Easier taxation.
- Brand awareness.
- Check fraud prevention.
Stop ordering Checks, instead, print them yourself, giving you complete control over your checks and get them instantly on-demand without wasting your time and money. You can also design and make personalized checks for your business. Printing checks is not that difficult Zil Money has got you covered. Sign up to Zil and print the check yourself. No more check ordering, print them yourself.