The traditional way of writing and printing checks might seem complicated, and a hassle to do. However, with the right software, you can write and print checks quickly and easily. Writing check online is simple all thanks to our platform, Zil Money an all in one best finance management tool is an user-friendly design which make using our platform is easy that will not and provides you with tools to make your daily finance process seamless, but also affordable rates! Whether you need to pay bills or send money, our service has got your back. Sign up today and start writing checks online!
The Main Important Part of a Check
- Bank routing number. A routing number is an identification number assigned to each bank. This is always a nine-digit number. (For example, you will need to find this number if you need to do online banking transactions.)
- Account number.This is the account number for your checking account.
- Check number. Each paper check is numbered, and the number appears in both the upper right corner and after the account number, as illustrated above.
How to Write a Check Manually?
- Write the date in the upper-right corner of the check.
- Include the payee’s name.
- Fill in the amount of the check in numerals.
- Write the numerical amount in letters.
- Why do you need to write the check’s amount twice? In
- Sign the check.
- Jot down notes in the memo section.
- Keep track of your checks.
How to Write Check Online Using Zil Money?
Writing check online instantly is not a dream any more our platform Zil Money made it simple and easy. To write check in Zil Money follow these steps:
- Step 1: Log in to ZilMoney.com.
- Step 2: Select Check from the Payables section.
- Step 3: Click on “+New” and enter the necessary details and click print.
Problems with Pre-Printed Checks
Ordering checks that have already been printed poses a security risk. People who have access to your pre-printed checks or whose checks fall into the wrong hands will be able to read the information on them. Your account number, routing, and other information are printed on them. If you own a business and use checks for your transactions, you will need to order pre-printed checks in bulk. This will require you to find a secure location to keep all of your order checks, and if you use multiple bank accounts, you will also need to order multiple types of pre-printed checks for your business, which can be a significant challenge. You will need to order pre-printed checks in bulk if you use checks for all transactions.
Reduce the Cost of Check by Printing Yourself
For businesses that write a lot of checks, the cost of pre-printed checks can add up quickly. Ordering checks from a third-party vendor can be expensive and time-consuming. On the other hand, businesses can save up to 80% on check printing costs by printing checks on blank stock paper.
Check printing software from Zil Money makes it easy to design and print custom checks at home or office without using any special printers or expensive ink. When you use Zil Money, you can spend less on checks. Printing your personalized checks with our easy-to-use software saves you time and money.
Design, Customize and Print Checks On-demand
Thanks to Zil Money, writing checks online has never been easier. You can start from scratch or use one of the many available templates on our platform. You can also upload your business’s name and logo, making it simple to brand your checks. Zil Money’s drag-and-drop design makes printing professional-looking checks from your computer simple. To write a check, you must type in the amount and the date. Lastly, you must drag and drop your digital signature into the space for signatures.
If you’re looking for a quick, easy and affordable way for writing check online, Zil Money is the perfect solution. With our check printing software, you can print checks on demand instantly without having to go through the hassle of dealing with a bank. Plus, our low transaction fees make it affordable to pay and receive ACH and Wire transfers. So what are you waiting for? Write a check online today with Zil Money!